As one of the shapely starlets of Pamela Anderson's popular jigglefest, V.I.P., Natalie Raitano knows from drama. Not so much the bullet-dodging, car-chasing sort her stunt doubles handle that fuss and muss. Still, her daily life isn't all posing for photo shoots with big guns and tiny bikinis. In a telephone tête à tête with TV Guide Online, Raitano boisterously opens up about her struggles as an actress and an animal lover and her vow to defend gal pal Pam from tabloid tattletales. Daniel R. Coleridge
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple