NBC is toying with the idea of mounting an Apprentice spinoff centered on winner Bill Rancic. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the network is in talks with executive producer Mark Burnett about a show that would follow Rancic as he oversees his grand-prize gig: the construction of the 90-story Trump International Hotel and Tower in his native Chicago. But according to the New York Times, financing for the $700 million high-rise project has yet to come through, and some doubt it will. "There is a lot of healthy skepticism about it," says real estate attorney Anthony R. Licata. "That said, Trump has made a career of proving people wrong. I would never bet against the guy." Meanwhile...
- 1. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15
- 3. Maybe South Park Should Stick With Standalone Episodes Next Season
- 4. Star Trek: Discovery: Spock Sees the Future in New Season 2 Trailer, and It's Not Great
- 5. Lin-Manuel Miranda, Who Wrote a Few Songs in Moana, Does Billy on the Street
- 6. Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour Is Coming to Netflix on New Year's Eve
- 7. Marvel's Runaways: Alex Will Confront His Own Privilege in Season 2