Jon Gosselin may not want Kate Plus Eight to go on, but he definitely wants his television career to continue.
Gosselin, whose cease-and-desist order caused TLC to suspend production on the show, told Entertainment Tonight that he plans to "continue on television" and is "not worried about future employment."
TLC announced last month that it has a deal in place with Kate Gosselin for a new project next year, but did not announce one for the father of eight. The 32-year-old was last reported to be pitching a show with Michael Lohan called The Divorced Dad's Club.
10 reasons Jon Gosselin shouldn't get his own reality show
Gosselin also admits that he improperly withdrew money from his joint bank account with his estranged wife. On Tuesday, a judge ordered him to return $180,000 by Oct. 26 — their next court date.
"It was just after arbitration and we weren't supposed to take money out of the restrictive account and we both did," he said. "I was found in contempt for doing so. I didn't realize. I thought I was just taking my paycheck out."