Are the Friends residuals drying up already? As part of a new partnership with Glaceau and smartwater, Jennifer Aniston will not only star in an upcoming ad campaign for "the purest water you can get," but she is also now an investor in the company and has designed a limited-edition label hitting stores in July. "We were thrilled that Jennifer discovered smartwater and realized what a difference it makes to her healthy lifestyle," the VP of marketing says in a statement. "To us, Jennifer truly embodies what smartwater is all about, as she combines substance and style like nobody else." Whoa, I think someone just dissed Angie's wardrobe choices.
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves