The Television Critics Association (of which you-know-who is a member) announced the nominees for its annual tube awards Thursday and Fox's Arrested Development, Comedy Central's The Daily Show, NBC's The Apprentice, and HBO's The Sopranos and Angels in America will duke it out for Program of the Year. Arrested was also singled out in the Best New Series slot, along with HBO's Deadwood, CBS's Joan of Arcadia, Fox's The O.C. and the late, great Wonderfalls. I voted for HBO's Carnivale, which shows you how much pull I have in this club. The winners, meanwhile, will be announced July 17.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. One Chicago Is Losing Three of Its Stars, Including Jon Seda
- 2. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 3. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 4. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 5. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 6. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far
- 7. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck on Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return