Trailer for the documentary Teenage Paparazzo. An official selection of the 2010 Sundance Film Festival, Teenage Paparazzo takes an intriguing behind-the-scenes look at the illusion and the reality of celebrity. Well-acquainted with fans who have trouble distinguishing real life from fiction, Grenier says it is strange that I get all this attention because I play someone who gets all this attention. He decides to hang out with Visschedyk and the paps to uncover what is going on in a culture so fixated on fame that its children stalk celebrities at night. Initially, Grenier thought he d be on a journey to get back at the paparazzi for years of what he believed to be breaches of privacy, but after a while the vendetta turned into a greater exploration of how they need each other.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Say It Isn't So: Supernatural Will End After Season 15
- 2. HBO Is Bringing Back Perry Mason, and This Time He F*cks
- 3. We Need to Talk About That OA: Part II Ending
- 4. The Conners Is Coming Back for Season 2
- 5. Everything I Learned About Sex, I Learned From Black '90s Sitcoms
- 6. The Sex in Now Apocalypse Is Concerned with Liberation, Not Labels
- 7. Stranger Things Is a Stealth Blueprint for Successfully Navigating Puberty