MTV confirms that the second season of The Osbournes will kick off Nov. 26 at 10:30 pm/ET. "We are excited to invite the world into our home for another dose of Osbourne insanity," says family matriarch Sharon Osbourne, who allowed the network to chronicle her ongoing cancer fight for the show. "This season, the show takes on a whole new meaning as we share the highs and the lows of the last six months with our viewers."
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name