By now, perhaps you've seen all the Academy Award-nominated films and performances. But how closely did you listen? Grab a pencil and paper and see if you can guess which nominee uttered the following lines.
1. "I am Shiva, the god of death!"
2. "People sometimes take me for a nincompoop on account of the shabby first impression I make."
3. "What business of yours is it where I'm from, friendo?"
4. "I think I may be beginning to disappear."
5. "My mind is far from easy. In these once familiar streets I feel shadows everywhere."
6. "I really don't need to hear about your wife's cervix right now."
7. "Love is all very well, but you have to be sensible."
8. "Now I'm going to do his teeth and cut off his fingers. You might want to leave room."
9. "For 24 years, people have been trying to kill me - people who know how. Now, do you think that's because my dad was a Greek soda pop maker, or do you think that's because I'm an American spy?"
10. "That's how you fight monsters: lure 'em close to you, look 'em in the eye and smack 'em down."
A. Casey Affleck, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
B. Javier Bardem, No Country for Old Men
C. Julie Christie, Away from Her
D. Johnny Depp, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
E. Philip Seymour Hoffman, Charlie Wilson's War
F. Tommy Lee Jones, In the Valley of Elah
G. Laura Linney, The Savages
H. Viggo Mortensen, Eastern Promises
I. Saoirse Ronan, Atonement
J. Tom Wilkinson, Michael Clayton
Answers will be posted in the comments. No peeking!