With his music career on life support, what's Michael Bolton to do? Host his own daytime talk show, of course! According to The Hollywood Reporter, the '90s crooner is shopping the project to potential syndicators with the aim of getting it on the air in fall 2005 or when hell freezes over whichever comes first.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bold Type Cast Talks That Tough Consent Storyline and Cancel Culture
- 2. Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
- 3. Hot Take Debate: Does Game of Thrones Need to Stop Killing Kids?
- 4. Pose Season 2 Finally Has a Premiere Date!
- 5. Rhea Seehorn Says Better Call Saul Might Not End With Season 6 After All
- 6. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Harry Shum Jr. Strolls Down Malec Memory Lane
- 7. Sansa's Necklace on Game of Thrones Features a Hidden Tribute to Arya