Fred Dalton Thompson, the onetime Tennessee senator who plays district attorney Arthur Branch on NBC's Law & Order, said on Sunday that he is going to "leave the door open" in the coming months as he considers a possible presidential run. "I'm going to wait and see what happens," the Associated Press quotes Thompson as saying. "I want to see what my [GOP] colleagues on the campaign trail say, what they emphasize, whether they can carry the ball next November." Among the big issues for Thompson: Southerlyn v. Rubirosa.
- 1. The End of Veronica Mars Season 4 Undermined Veronica's Trauma
- 2. Is [Spoiler] Really Dead on Veronica Mars?
- 3. See the First Fan Reactions to Netflix's Dark Crystal Prequel at Comic-Con
- 4. Game of Thrones Cast Addresses Final Season Backlash at Comic-Con Reunion
- 5. Love Island Recap: Sh– Got Serious on Friday Night
- 6. The 100's Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor Have Blessed Us With These Dreamy Portraits
- 7. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2