Kermit the Frog is embarking on a worldwide tour to celebrate his 50 years in this business called show. The iconic Muppet's first stop will be the small Texas town of Kermit on Oct. 14, followed by visits to the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower and the Great Wall of China. Actually, I lied: Kermit's first stop was TV Guide's New York City headquarters this past Monday. That's right, Kermie stopped by for a brief meet-and-greet and, well, he's right. It isn't easy being green; that's what I've been with envy ever since I saw up-close how cute and slender he really is. Sigh.
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger