Game of Thrones is a cultural juggernaut. It holds the record for the most Emmys received by a scripted television series ever thanks to its 47 wins and counting. And the most recent episode, "The Long Night," even broke a viewership record, garnering 17.8 million viewers on Sunday. But do you know what would make Game of Thrones final season even better? If everyone spoke like Moira Rose.
Schitt's Creek may not be appointment viewing, and it may not get a prestige TV budget, but the charming PopTV comedy doesn't need any of that to be one of the best shows on TV. So we thought to ourselves, "What if you combined one of the best dramas on TV with one of the best shows?" And thus this beautiful crossover was born. Whether you call it Game of Schitt, Schitt's Thrones, or just avoid an awkward portmanteau entirely, please enjoy our deranged imagining of what Game of Thrones would be like if everyone only ever quoted Schitt's Creek.
1. Literally Jon every time he has to make a decision.
2. Jaime lost his hand, but he'll never lose this.
3. Tormund can take care of himself, thanks.
4. Credit where credit is due.
5. This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
6. Everything Lyanna says has the same subtext.
7. Priorities, Jon!
8. Honestly, same.
9. HONESTLY? SAME.
10. Give Sansa her spotlight.
11. Some things never change.
12. Euron keeps his options open.
13. Family dinner is so exhausting.
14. Maybe Davos should try googling "small umbrella" or "Siamese eels."
15. This is almost too accurate to be funny.
16. Actually no, THIS is going to be too accurate to be funny if Jon actually does wind up on the Iron Throne.
17. When you play the game of thrones, you either live or you die... or you sit on the sidelines to ensure optimum gameplay.
18. So this is why Melisandre had been MIA for so long.
19. Leave the Hound alone. He's clearly had a long day.
20. Sorry, Lyanna. We weren't in the mood for this either.
21. Gilly is obviously the Twyla of Westeros.
22. So inconsiderate of the wights to bother Jon when he's so busy.
23. Clearly not the raven Sansa was expecting.
24. "Anything" except allowing humanity to exist in peace, of course.
25. Jorah still trying to woo Dany until the very end.
26. We love this for you too, Arya.
Game of Thrones airs Sundays at 9/8c on HBO.