It looks like Kiefer Sutherland's tapped-out 24 alter ego will get some much-needed R&R this summer. A Fox insider confirms that some time will elapse between last month's finale and the start of the show's third day this fall. (The buzz was that Season Three might pick up immediately following the biotoxic attack against President Palmer.) In response, a 24 rep would only say that the show's writers were hard at work on a "very big idea" for next season. By the way, this item appears in my latest TV News column in the current issue of TV Guide, but magazine readers get a special bonus: a mean Kim Bauer kicker!
- 1. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 2. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 3. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 4. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 5. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 7. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary