Poor John Mayer and his potty mouth. Everyone who was anyone in showbiz participated in NBC's benefit for victims of the tsunami, and the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" singer was the only one to get caught uttering an expletive during the live telecast. While backing away from his microphone during a guitar solo, out the offending synonym for poop came before censors could hit the "mute" button.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger