It looks like ABC's angsty teen soap life as we know it is knocking on death's door. At press tour Sunday, network head Steve McPherson conceded that the show's prospects looked bleak, although he stopped short of uttering the dreaded C-word. "We're really frustrated," he sighed. "We feel like we've failed in terms of getting that show an audience. We really want to make sure we've exhausted every possibility before we officially say it's gone. But it's not looking good." Meanwhile, McPherson couldn't confirm whether life's remaining unaired episodes would ever see the light of day.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger