The ongoing odyssey of Tom Cruise and fiancée Katie Holmes earned the War of the Worlds star a brand-new category at Saturday's Razzie awards: most tiresome tabloid target, honoring "the celebs we're all sick and tired of." Elsewhere, Jenny McCarthy's Dirty Love took home four dishonors, while Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo's Rob Schneider, Star Wars: Episode III's Hayden Christensen and House of Wax's Paris Hilton saw their big-screen turns deemed dubious.
- 1. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 2. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 3. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 4. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 5. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 7. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary