Fox's 24 kicked off its third season Tuesday night with 11.6 million viewers. Although the real-time drama was down 14 percent from last year, it still managed to lead the hour among adults 18-49 (tied with ABC's combo of According to Jim and Less Than Perfect). Ironically, the night's big winner was a lovable loser named Charlie Brown. ABC's telecast of It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown attracted 13.2 million and scored the best kids rating for a broadcast program since Fox's finale of American Idol last May. Way to go, Chuck!
- 1. Grey's Anatomy Took Elevator Foreplay to Another Level in the Winter Premiere
- 2. Gotham: Bane's Coming, Y'all
- 3. More Than 40 Million Netflix Viewers Have Been Creepin' on YOU
- 4. Oliver and Felicity Will Star in a Documentary in Arrow's 150th Episode
- 5. Red Checks in at Club Fed in This Exclusive The Blacklist Sneak Peek
- 6. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 7. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet