Don't hold your breath waiting for Buffy: The Animated Series to see the light of day. In today's fresh Ask Ausiello, Buffyverse ruler Joss Whedon confirms that the project has been dusted. "[Dead] is a good word for it," he says. "I think dead and possibly buried. Or even cremated." Also in AA: scoop on Veronica Mars, Gilmore Girls, The Shield, One Tree Hill, Desperate Housewives, Lost, The West Wing, Deadwood, Everwood, Law & Order: SVU and Medium. There's something for everyone! OK, I lied again. There's nothing for fans of Inconceivable.
- 1. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 2. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 3. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 4. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 5. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple
- 6. The CW Really Wants to Make Chris Wood Happen
- 7. The 12 Days of Chris-Mas, Explained