In the battle of the Super Bowl commercials, Anheuser-Busch's reluctant skydiver scored a clear victory with viewers. According to USA Today's annual Ad Meter survey, the commercial in which a scared sky diver is tempted to jump with a six-pack of Bud Light was the most popular with consumers. Other spots earning high marks were CareerBuilder.com's corporate monkeys, AmeriQuest's mistaken cell-phone chat and Emerald Nuts' cranky Santa Claus and Easter Bunny. On the flip side, couch potatoes rejected McDonald's Abe Lincoln french-fry gag as a poor man's Subservient Chicken, CIBA Vision's floating bubbles as unsightly and Napster's iTunes comparison chart as too much freakin' work. Meanwhile, my award for Creepiest/Coolest Ad goes to Fox's promo with the 24 voice-over guy. Am I right? I think I'm right.
- 1. Someone's Got a New Wife on The Big Bang Theory
- 2. How to Watch All the New Year's Day College Football Bowl Games
- 3. 2018-2019 TV Scorecard: Which Shows Are Canceled? Which Are Renewed?
- 4. Elementary To End After Season 7
- 5. Making a Murderer Filmmakers Sued By Manitowoc Police Sergeant
- 6. SMILF's Frankie Shaw Under Investigation for Mishandled Sex Scenes, Discriminatory Behavior
- 7. How to Watch Elf This Holiday Season