Director Martin Scorsese offered an extended preview of his long-awaited, big-budget 19th-century epic Gangs of New York at the Cannes Film Festival on Monday. Scorsese was accompanied at the fest by two of the film's stars, Leonardo DiCaprio and Cameron Diaz. We weren't there, but word has it that the audience liked what they saw. The pic opens on Christmas day.
- 1. Dirty John's Veronica Newell Is the Unapologetic Bad Bitch You Need to See This Season
- 2. Counterpart Creator Teases Quayle's 'Luck Will Soon Run Out'
- 3. Outlander's David Berry Admits John Grey May Always Carry a Torch for Jamie
- 4. Netflix Reveals Stranger Things Season 3 Episode Titles
- 5. Doctor Who Gets Deadly in the First Trailer for the New Year's Special
- 6. Here's How The Ranch Handled Danny Masterson's Exit
- 7. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with Some Die Hard Action in New Trailer