Crafts services, you are hereby forewarned: Calista Flockhart, whose most visible role since Ally McBeal's end has been as girlfriend to Harrison Ford, is returning to series television in ABC's family-centered sudser, Brothers & Sisters not to be confused with Sons & Daughters, the network's about-to-premiere and similarly ampersanded series, although ABC is simply asking for confusion. Also joining the cast is fellow Golden Globe winner Rachel Griffiths, of Six Feet Under acclaim.
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15