Actor Gordon Jump, best known to TV audiences as befuddled station manager Arthur Carlson on WKRP in Cincinnati, died Monday of complications from pulmonary fibrosis. He was 71. Jump also made his mark in commercials as the lonely Maytag repairman, a character he inhabited for more than a decade.
- 1. How to Get Away with Murder Is About to Answer All Your Gabriel Maddox Questions
- 2. You Can Now Slow Jam to How I Met Your Mother's 'You Just Got Slapped' Thanks to Spotify
- 3. Ellen Pompeo Might Just Stay on Grey's Anatomy Forever
- 4. SMILF's Frankie Shaw Addresses Misconduct Allegations on Today
- 5. Steve Carell Reunites with The Office Creator for a Trump-Inspired Space Force Comedy
- 6. Oliver Is Going Legit in Arrow's Midseason Premiere Trailer
- 7. Now We Know How Jeffrey Dean Morgan's John Winchester Will Return to Supernatural