Britney Spears' wrongs continue, even as she tries to right herself in rehab. Not only are pics of the popstress' bare behind - taken Feb. 12 at New York's One club, as she and two dancers impulsively changed into bikinis - being auctioned off for upwards of $150,000, but corresponding security-camera footage of the gals allegedly shows them engaging in behavior so eyebrow-raising, it supposedly got Brit's pals fired from their jobs at the hotspot. While a rep for One denies to the New York Daily News that any such security camera exists nor were its dancers dismissed, a source tells the paper that if the video reaches the Internet, "There's going to be big trouble. It might be what they need to take [Spears'] kids away from her."
- 1. Everything We Know About Westworld Season 3 So Far
- 2. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far
- 3. What's Coming to Amazon in August
- 4. Here's the Veronica Mars Refresher You Need Before Watching the Hulu Revival
- 5. Ben Whishaw, Jason Schwartzman, and More Join Chris Rock for Fargo Season 4
- 6. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to End After Season 7
- 7. Booksmart's Kaitlyn Dever Brings a Harrowing True Story to Life in Netflix's Unbelievable Trailer