The WB is once again posing the question, "What happens when celebrities stop being polite and start getting real... desperate?" Yes, folks the Frog network has rounded up a new batch of D-listers for its second installment of The Surreal Life. Among the has-beens moving in together this time around: rapper Vanilla Ice, mascara queen Tammy Faye, porn legend Ron Jeremy, CHiPs star Erik Estrada, ex-Baywatch babe Traci Bingham and Real World grad Trishelle (they were really scraping the bottom of the barrel with that one). The five sub-lebrities began their 10-day sleep-over on Monday, and rumor has it some surprise guests may pop in. Although the WB has not given The Surreal Life 2 an air date, there's talk it could air as early as midseason.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Will How to Get Away with Murder Return for Season 6? Showrunner Pete Nowalk Sounds Off
- 2. The Perfectionists Cast Plays Who Said It: A Disney Villain or a Pretty Little Liar?
- 3. Arrow Still Hasn't Answered One Big Question About Mia Smoak's Upbringing
- 4. At Least One Jane the Virgin Star Will Appear in the Spin-Off
- 5. The Act Review: It's Sick and Suspenseful… but Missing a Point
- 6. How Roswell Changed Shiri Appleby's Life as an Actress and a Director
- 7. The Inventor Review: Theranos Doc Doesn't Draw Enough Blood