The word is out that doctors have temporarily removed a quarter of Roy Horn's skull to relieve cranial pressure. The crucial surgery occurred soon after the illusionist was maimed by a white tiger at his Vegas show on Oct. 3. Horn's skull fragment is said to be stored in a pouch in his abdomen for the time being. He remains in critical condition at University Medical Center in Las Vegas.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Flash: Was Barry's Reaction to Nora's Partnership with the Reverse Flash Too Harsh?
- 2. Empire Boss Confirms Who Is Definitely Not in the Casket
- 3. The 5 Episodes of Netflix's Love, Death + Robots You Absolutely Should Watch
- 4. David Boreanaz Hints at an Angel Reunion for Series' 20th Anniversary
- 5. Why Did Mia Smoak Grow Up Without Her Father on Arrow?
- 6. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene
- 7. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit