This is a nerve-wracking time in the TV biz. This week, network execs will determine the fate of nearly two dozen series hovering between renewal and cancellation. The results will be made public beginning May 12, when ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the WB and UPN announce their fall schedules. Among the shows on the bubble: The Practice, Ed, Boomtown, Fastlane and My Big Fat Greek Life. Meanwhile, fans of the WB's Angel another "bubble" show aren't letting the cult series go down without a bloody good fight. The acclaimed Buffy spinoff topped the list of shows viewers most wanted to see return in the fall, according to USA Today's sixth annual "Save Our Shows" survey. To read David Boreanaz's thoughts on Angel's future, click here.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Asa Butterfield Falling Down the Stairs in the Sex Education Blooper Reel Is Truly a Sight to Behold
- 2. What to Stream the Weekend of April 19
- 3. HBO Really Wants Donald Trump to Stop Tweeting Game of Thrones Memes
- 4. Every The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Easter Egg in Legacies Season 1
- 5. Last Man Standing Renewed for Season 8
- 6. Let This Exclusive iZombie Key Art Get You Hyped for the Final Season
- 7. Legacies Boss Explains How Hope's Sacrifice Will Affect Season 2