NBC has announced plans to televise an hour-long benefit on Jan. 15 to aid survivors of the tsunami disaster. The special, to be simulcast on NBC and its sister cable networks USA, Bravo, Trio, Sci Fi, MSNBC and CNBC, will be much like the multinetwork Sept. 11 telethon in that it will feature celebrities and musical performances as well as phone lines for viewer donations. In related news, Sandra Bullock has donated $1 million to the American Red Cross to help tsunami victims, and Leonardo DiCaprio has pledged a "sizable" contribution to UNICEF.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup