The California attorney general's office has reportedly concluded that Jackson was not "manhandled" by sheriff's deputies when he was taken into custody last year on molestation charges. Jackson had claimed deputies handcuffed him in a way they knew was "going to hurt" and banished him to a feces-smeared restroom for 45 minutes. I knew something about that story just didn't smell right.
- 1. Kathie Lee Gifford Leaving Today After 11 Years
- 2. Audrey Hepburn's Son Is Turning Her 'Formative Years' Into a TV Drama
- 3. Carol Burnett to Receive Inaugural Special Golden Globe for Television Achievement
- 4. DC's Legends of Tomorrow Proved It's in a League of Its Own with a Cosmically Fun Finale
- 5. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's (Potential) Batwoman Spin-Off
- 6. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 7. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?