Death and taxes aren't the only things you can count on; rather, you can bet good money that E! Entertainment Television's "Live from the Red Carpet" specials, hosted by Joan and Melissa Rivers, will kick off with a combination of Depends, body odor, fart and rectal thermometer jokes. After all, what better way to set the tone for a glitzy gala like the Golden Globes?For Sunday night's foray down the crimson rug, did Team Rivers establish a theme? Well, aside from celebrating the birthdays of Lorenzo Lamas, the grandmother of Dule Hill (The West Wing) and co-host Melissa herself, the night's hallmarks were a few good sound bites, traditionally bad gaffes and wayyyy too many cut-aways to mega-star Nicole Kidman.
- 1. SMILF's Frankie Shaw Under Investigation for Mishandled Sex Scenes, Discriminatory Behavior
- 2. Meredith Will Find Love with Either DeLuca or Link on Grey's Anatomy
- 3. 14 Netflix Shows to Get Your Kids in Bed Early on New Year's Eve
- 4. Marvel's Runaways: Who (and What) Is Jonah?
- 5. CBS All Access Loves Tell Me a Story as Much as Paul Wesley, Orders a Season 2
- 6. Wicked Tuna: Outer Banks' William 'Willbilly' Hathaway Dead at 36
- 7. A Love Letter to Chris Lowell, Who Is Definitely Not a Piz IRL