On last night's Survivor: Palau, solo act Stephenie LaGrossa was allowed to merge with Koror and tribe pouter Coby Archa got his flame snuffed. (Maybe the Aladdin Beauty College grad can rebound by mussing the hair of Jeff Wilson, the hottie whose injured ankle got him eliminated early on and who's just been added to the cast of The Young and the Restless.) Meanwhile, on The Apprentice, The Donald finally spat "You're fired!" at chaw fan Chris Shelton, the only guy on the tube who comes close to being as scary as Scott Savol.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup