The men of American Idol, averaging 29.2 million viewers over Wednesday's 90-minute span, clobbered all comers even the first half of an all-new Lost, which lured 14.8 mil into the latest hatch. (Once Idol bowed out, though, Lost surged to nearly 18 million viewers.) Catching a Free Ride on Idol's coattails was the debut of Fox's new sitcom, which enjoyed 14.4 mil samplers. In the 10 o'clock hour, CSI: NY (with 13.7 million viewers) bested Law & Order (12.4 mil) and the Barbara Walters special (10.26 mil).
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About The Dark Tower TV Series
- 2. How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Leave One Chicago
- 3. Netflix's New Renée Zellweger Series What/If Looks Completely WTF
- 4. Bravo's Mexican Dynasties Is the Best Reality Show You're Not Watching
- 5. Game of Thrones Photo Recap: Arya Gets It in Despite Having Zero Game
- 6. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and More Stars Looking Super at the Avengers: Endgame Premiere
- 7. Better Call Saul May End After Season 6