20th Century Fox has confirmed its plan to deliver a sequel to the summer box office hit Fantastic Four, starring Jessica Alba and... [Dreamy sigh]... oh, some guys. Although the follow-up, slated to hit theaters July 4, 2007 (where it will have to contend with Spider-Man 3, ouch), is expected to have its kick-ass quartet back, Julian McMahon (aka Dr. Doom) is already committed to star in the thriller Premonition, making you wonder if he had one.
- 1. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's (Potential) Batwoman Spin-Off
- 2. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 3. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?
- 4. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 5. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 6. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 7. Attention Millennials: Kenan and Kel Are Down for a Good Burger Sequel