NBC may want to rename its Thursday night lineup Might-See TV. For the first time on record, CBS beat NBC last Thursday among adults 18-49. Contributing to the Peacock network's woes: another disastrous performance from the hiatus-bound Coupling. (The moral of this story? Don't air TV shows that suck.) In other ratings news, Fox's coverage of the World Series averaged 20.1 million viewers over the six games up from 19.3 million last year when no one cared who won.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Flash: Was Barry's Reaction to Nora's Partnership with the Reverse Flash Too Harsh?
- 2. Empire Boss Confirms Who Is Definitely Not in the Casket
- 3. The 5 Episodes of Netflix's Love, Death + Robots You Absolutely Should Watch
- 4. David Boreanaz Hints at an Angel Reunion for Series' 20th Anniversary
- 5. Why Did Mia Smoak Grow Up Without Her Father on Arrow?
- 6. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene
- 7. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit