So, my friends, what did you think of this year's Oscars? Long, boring, unimaginative, unfunny? Or did you actually have fun filling out ballots with your friends and snarking about fashion choices? I thought the only surprise was Tilda Swinton. That's why it wasn't a fun or surprising show. We here at TVGuide.com think we've found the top five best and worst moments of the evening. Do you agree? (Also, check out our list of
memorable backstage moments and our
Best & Worst Oscars Fashion photo gallery.)
1) Marion Cotillard's upset win and her adorable speech.
2) Letting Marketa Irglova come back out and give her "thank-you speech." That never, ever happens, so bravo, Academy!
3) The singers from Once winning best song over Disney!
4) Tilda Swinton's acceptance speech, and upset win.
5) Seth Rogan and Jonah Hill presenting awards. They were way funnier than any written stuff.
1) The Rock presenting an Oscar. WTF!
2) Gary Busey attacking Ryan Seacrest and Jennifer Garner.
3) Diablo Cody's dress blowing open after winning for best screenplay.
4) The Iraq troops announcing an Oscar. I love the troops, but it seemed a little exploitative. We're patriotic! We haven't forgotten our troops. They watch movies, too! Tacky.
5) No one fixed the slippery spot on stage - Colin Farrell had to call them out on it.