HBO is now confirming what TV Guide first told you months ago: Sopranos Don David Chase has agreed to tack on an extra eight episodes to the show's long-awaited sixth season. The bonus episodes which are in addition to the 12 already commissioned and slated to debut in March 2006 will air in a separate clump in January 2007.
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name