Beginning Aug. 15, the title of ABC News' evening news broadcast will be minus the name of recently deceased anchor Peter Jennings. "After consulting with [Peter's wife] Kayce and the family, we concluded that leaving the broadcast's title as it was through last Friday was an appropriate tribute to Peter. But, of all people, Peter insisted on accuracy," says ABC News president David Westin. "As much as we would have it otherwise, from now on World News Tonight with Peter Jennings will be known simply as World News Tonight."
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name