Seven weeks after suffering a stroke, Dick Clark was discharged from a Burbank hospital Wednesday and is now recuperating at his Malibu home. "He was very touched by the outpouring of support, not only from the celebrity world, but from the people on the streets of New York," says Clark's rep Paul Shefrin. The American Bandstand icon will continue physical rehab for the next several months.
- 1. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15
- 3. Maybe South Park Should Stick With Standalone Episodes Next Season
- 4. Star Trek: Discovery: Spock Sees the Future in New Season 2 Trailer, and It's Not Great
- 5. Lin-Manuel Miranda, Who Wrote a Few Songs in Moana, Does Billy on the Street
- 6. Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour Is Coming to Netflix on New Year's Eve
- 7. Marvel's Runaways: Alex Will Confront His Own Privilege in Season 2