Lindsay Lohan is back! On Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, at least. LiLo popped up on the talk show Wednesday night in a platinum wig, cat eye glasses and an all-white outfit to help Fallon with "Let Us Play With Your Look."Jimmy Fallon sang the bit's title in various inflections, Lohan fussed around with one lucky audience member's hair with a mystery substance (butter, perhaps?). In the end, Fallon passed out while Lohan awkwardly slinked off stage.What do you think of Lohan's return to the spotlight? Watch the video below and sound off in the comments!
Add To WatchlistEdit WatchlistActor, Comedian, Writer Watchlist Actor, Singer Watchlist Premiered: Mar 3, 2009 Watchlist
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 2. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 3. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 4. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 5. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 6. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 7. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party