America sent the wrong message to Fox Wednesday night. According to Nielsen, some 15.6 million viewers watched Tonya Harding and co. make utter fools of themselves on the network's Celebrity Boxing special. Even more disturbing: Among young adults, it ranks as one of the season's most-watched specials. Natch, a second edition is planned for May.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup