Forget that Brad Pitt cameo, NBC's Friends has come up with the ultimate stunt to draw viewers away from its timeslot rival Survivor: The Australian Outback: A girl-on-girl smooch between series regular Jennifer Aniston and Oscar-nominated actress Winona Ryder. A description of the sitcom's April 26 episode titled "The One with Rachel's Big Kiss" reveals that Aniston bumps into her old sorority sister (played by Ryder) and wonders whether she should confront her old chum about "a boozy incident from their college days when their friendship unexpectedly took a dramatic and passionate turn." The installment will go head-to-head with the next-to-last episode of Survivor. (CBS could always call that episode "The One with Colby's Striptease.")
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 2. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 3. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 4. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 5. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 6. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 7. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party