Fox News Channel anchor Shepard Smith the dude who said "b--- j--" on air has inked a new four-year deal with the round-the-clock news network, Variety reports. Smith's new salary was not disclosed, but insiders say it's a lot of money for someone who said "b--- j--" on national TV.
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More