A Tennessee trucker responsible for transporting crew and equipment for Britney Spears' concert tour led cops on a high-speed chase through New Hampshire Monday after he was clocked going 78 mph in a 65-mph zone. After a 10-mile pursuit, Rusty Nail, er, David Raines was pulled over, arrested and ordered to appear in court later that day for an arraignment an order he apparently ignored. He was probably out looking for his beloved Candy Cane.
- 1. Will How to Get Away with Murder Return for Season 6? Showrunner Pete Nowalk Sounds Off
- 2. The Perfectionists Cast Plays Who Said It: A Disney Villain or a Pretty Little Liar?
- 3. Arrow Still Hasn't Answered One Big Question About Mia Smoak's Upbringing
- 4. At Least One Jane the Virgin Star Will Appear in the Spin-Off
- 5. The Act Review: It's Sick and Suspenseful… but Missing a Point
- 6. How Roswell Changed Shiri Appleby's Life as an Actress and a Director
- 7. The Inventor Review: Theranos Doc Doesn't Draw Enough Blood