11:12: What the hell is John Fogerty doing on stage with Jerry Lee Lewis and Little Richard? My brain is about to explode. Wow, I'm so freaked out by how old and decrepit Jerry Lee Lewis is. He can still play the piano, but damn is his timing and balance off. He looks like he'll fall over any minute. Someone help him! Here comes Little Richard singing "Good Golly, Miss Molly," just in time! He's very understated in white and rhinestones, and a mullet to end all mullets. Awesome. Now playing on TVGuide.com's Grammy Awards site : " Review our complete list of winners and nominees " Check our editors' predictions. Do you agree? " Vote for your favorites in our reader poll! " Browse photos of Grammy highlights, on and off the stage " Watch videos of your favorite nominees " And, of course, the live Grammys recap blog
- 1. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 2. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 3. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 4. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 5. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 6. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 7. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party