Is Rolling Stones crooner Mick Jagger, 59, losing his touch with the ladies? At the band's sold-out concert in Munich, Germany, on Wednesday, no women's panties were tossed on stage though men's undies were! "It was all men," Jagger told reporters while out promoting the European leg of the Stones' 40 Licks tour. "I don't know what that says. They left all the girls at home or whatever. I don't know! Usually, we get a few bits of underwear on the stage. Last night, there were a few Y-fronts."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 2. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet
- 3. Riverdale Is Doing Another Musical - And Yes, Jughead Is Singing!
- 4. Amazon Prime's February Line-Up Features Jordan Peele's Lorena Bobbitt Docuseries and More
- 5. American Vandal's Melvin Gregg Stars in Netflix B-Ball Drama Movie High Flying Bird
- 6. Grey's Anatomy's Sandra Oh and Kevin McKidd Had a Moment After the Golden Globes
- 7. Schitt's Creek Season 5 Is Moira's Moment, Peasants