My pals over at Spoilerfix.com just dropped the first Season 4 Nip/Tuck spoiler on my lap and it's so juicy I'm not waiting for next week's Ask Ausiello to bring it to you guys. When the show returns in September, McNamara/Troy will have a new owner named Michelle Latham. Set to appear in a 12-episode arc, the character is described as a "powerful and sexy woman in her 30s" who will now run the company as her wealthy 70-year-old husband looks on. What do you wanna bet she's having sex with Christian by the end of the season premiere? I'm in for $20.
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name