Fresh from his shocking Super Bowl duet with Janet, Justin Timberlake has been confirmed as a performer at Sunday's Grammy Awards. He'll be joined by Prince, Beyoncé Knowles, Celine Dion and Alicia Keys all of whom will be lining their brassieres with Shards O' Glass Freeze Pops just in case Justin gets frisky again.
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name