Legendary second banana Art Carney, forever known as Jackie Gleason's dimwitted, endearing buddy Ed Norton on The Honeymooners, died Sunday after a long illness. He was 85. Although most famous for playing Gleason's sidekick, Carney made his mark on film as well, winning an Oscar for 1974's Harry and Tonto. He also played Felix Unger in the original Broadway production of The Odd Couple. Carney was buried Tuesday after a small private funeral near his home in Chester, Conn.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed