CBS won't be super-sizing Everybody Loves Raymond's series finale. The network announced at the TCA winter press tour Tuesday that the sitcom would end its nine-year run on May 16 with a standard 30-minute episode. Meanwhile, CBS chief Les Moonves told reporters that a possible spin-off centered around Brad Garrett's character is "still in the discussion stage" although that seems to be news to Garrett. "I have not been approached," he says. "I love the character and I'm open to it, [but] it's very, very vague at this point."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's What We Know about the MCU Shows Heading to Disney+
- 2. Sophie Turner Slams Game of Thrones Fan Petition as 'Disrespectful'
- 3. Seven Game of Thrones Fan Theories That Were Cooler Than the Real Ending
- 4. Here's What the Game of Thrones Stars Are Doing Now That the Show Is Over
- 5. Game of Thrones' Bronn Was the Sanest Person in All of Westeros
- 6. The Rain Season 2 Review: Where Did It All Go Wrong?
- 7. Game of Thrones' Series Finale Proved Why You Should Never Break the First Rule of Storytelling