Rap mogul Sean "P. Diddy" Combs is responding to allegations that he uses sweatshop labor to produce his Sean John clothing line. "If there is any proof of any wrongdoing, we will terminate our relationship with this factory immediately," Combs said. "I will not tolerate any violation of labor laws at any facility where Sean John is manufactured."
- 1. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 2. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 3. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 5. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 6. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup
- 7. Dancing with the Stars to Skip Spring Season in 2019