Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens apologized Thursday to anyone who was offended by his role in that controversial Desperate Housewives promo on Monday Night Football. "I felt like it was clean, the organization felt like it was a clean skit and I think it just really got taken out of context with a lot of people and I apologize for that," he said. "Personally I didn't think it would have offended anyone and, if it did, I apologize." Nicollette Sheridan, meanwhile, issued a statement wondering why Owens hasn't returned her phone calls.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?
- 2. Big Little Lies Episode 3 Recap: Do Not Eff with Laura Dern
- 3. This Friends Guest Star Got Booed by Ross and Rachel Lobsters
- 4. Brace for a New Face in Good Girls Season 3
- 5. Someone Put Pennywise into the Cheers Intro Because the Internet Loves a Creepy Crossover
- 6. Everything We Know About Stephen King's New The Stand Series So Far
- 7. Krysten Ritter Doesn't Want to Star in a Jessica Jones Revival